Culture of Reading Program Sponsorship
Your one-time contribution of $2,000 can foster a lifelong love of reading and learning in children by providing a primary school teacher in first through sixth grade with best practices in reading instruction.
Your gift helps provide the following to a first- through sixth-grade class in the Culture of Reading Program (CORP):
- Selection of engaging story books
- Materials necessary to use CORP strategies in the classroom
- 60 training hours in literacy instruction
- Two years of in-class coaching and teacher support
- Assessments of student progress and program effectiveness
- Your sponsored class will display a plaque with your name.
- You will receive a sample of the type of work that the students in your sponsored classroom complete throughout the year.
- You will receive thank-you letters from the teacher of the students benefiting from your support along with photos of their school.