If you need assistance with either of these options, please call Fidelity’s customer service line at 1-800-544-6666.
Electronic Stock Transfers
If you have a brokerage account, your broker can electronically transfer your shares of stock into our account. Please follow these simple steps:
- Talk to us: Contact Garrett Fenchel at email@example.com or 513-661-7000, x. 111 to obtain the number for our brokerage account with Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC (DTC# 0226).
- Talk to your broker: Give our brokerage account number and Fidelity’s DTC number to your broker, who can then transfer the stock.
Paper Stock Transfers
If you do not have a brokerage account and would like to transfer paper stock certificates, please follow these instructions:
- Complete a Certificate Release Request Form (PDF), including the Signature Guarantee (which you should be able to obtain at your bank). In section one of the form, enter the information for the Cooperative for Education’s brokerage account. Contact Garrett Fenchel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-661-7000, x. 111 for our account number.
- Sign the back of the stock certificate exactly as the (owner) names are printed on the certificate.
- Write "National Financial Services LLC" in the blank space between "appoint" and "attorney" on the back of the certificate.
- Write the Cooperative for Education’s Fidelity brokerage account number in the top right corner of the certificate.
- Send the stock certificate and the Certificate Release Request Forms by certified or registered mail (Fidelity recommends insuring them for 2% of their value) to:
Attn: Banking Services
Mail Zone KC1N
100 Crosby Parkway
Covington, KY 41015
Thank you for your generosity!