Nine out of ten schools in the rural areas CoEd serves have no access to textbooks. Your sponsorship will help give hundreds of Guatemalan students the opportunity to learn with textbooks, providing the building blocks for a lifetime of learning and opportunity.
Your one-time gift of $2,500 covers the maintenance and management expenses of a school’s textbook program until it becomes self-sufficient. This includes the cost of:
- Ledgers, binders, and receipt books
- Plastic covers for the books
- Warehouse storage
- Teacher training
- Ongoing evaluation and support
- Program management
“The books help me understand my own strengths,” says Herlinda, a student at a Textbook Program School.
- Your sponsored school will display a plaque with your name.
- You will receive personalized thank-you letters from the students benefiting from your support, along with photos of the students and their school.