Technology in Action Sponsorship
Well over half of entry-level jobs in Guatemala now require computer skills that most rural Guatemalans don't have. Your sponsorship will provide students with these skills, preparing them to secure better jobs or further their education and helping them break the cycle of poverty that has plagued their families for generations.
Your one-time gift of $1,000 provides the supportive costs needed to make a Technology in Action computer workstation sustainable, including:
- Software installation and updates
- Occasional replacement of mice, hard drives, keyboards, mouse pads, covers, etc.
- Routine cleaning and maintenance
- Technical support
- Program management
- Your sponsored Technology in Action workstation will display a plaque with your name.
- You will receive thank-you letters and photos from students who benefit from your support.