Participating in this exciting world community service is easy!
1. Encourage your club to contribute.
- As a supporting club, you will receive:
- A complete report detailing the number of children served and in which ways.
- Photographs of the schools and students.
- Letters from the children benefiting from the programs.
- Your contribution of $1,000 or more can often be tripled through district and Rotary International Foundation funds.
- We will do all of the paperwork for you to apply for a district matching grant.
- District matching funds will be combined and submitted to the Rotary International Foundation for matching.
- Your club can name a Guatemala Literacy Fellow for every $1,000 contributed.
- CoEd processes all checks for the GLP. Please send your check payable to "Guatemala Literacy Project" at:
Cooperative for Education
2300 Montana Ave. Suite 301
Cincinnati, OH 45211
2. Attend a Project Tour.
- As a supporting club, you are invited to volunteer with the GLP by delivering textbooks, inaugurating computer centers, and touring the projects funded through the efforts of your club and other GLP clubs.
For more details, please see our Project Tours page.