Visit Guatemala with Us!
What will you get by going on a CoEd tour? A memorable vacation and the chance to change lives—including your own! Enjoy breathtaking landscapes and traditional Mayan culture as you meet the children and communities who benefit from CoEd’s projects.
Special Offerings on Each Tour
Antigua-based Snapshot Tour: August 2-7, 2016
Explore Guatemala and visit rural schools from a ‘home-base’ in Antigua, the beautiful colonial capital. This tour is perfect for families or those who don’t want to pack up and move each day. Need more reasons to visit Antigua? Check out this blog post!
Snapshot Tour with 20th Anniversary Celebrations: February 21-26, 2017
Come back to where it all began 20 years ago for the Berninger brothers and celebrate two decades of providing much-needed educational resources to Guatemalan schools.
- What is it like to be on a CoEd tour? Find out by taking a virtual tour of our latest trip.
- Follow a recent volunteer blog:
Girl Gone Travel blog
Beers & Beans travel blog
Edventure Project blog
Chuck Bryant and Josh Clark's blogs
Xavier University MBA Students' blog
Stepfanie Romine's blog
- Dive into the CoEd tour experience before you leave with a copy of Rewriting the Future, the firsthand, in-depth story of CoEd.
- Bring along three friends, and you’ll travel FREE!*
*Land portion only (amount charged by CoEd); airfare not included.
CoEd Travel Changes Lives
On a CoEd Snapshot Tour, you’ll witness first hand the positive impact of CoEd programs on the communities we serve. Many of our tour participants come back year after year—and bring their friends and family with them!
“Every aspect of this trip has truly, truly touched my soul.”
Read more testimonials.
Members of Rotary Clubs can also participate in Guatemala Literacy Project (GLP) Tours, delivering badly-needed textbooks to community schools and inaugurating brand-new computer centers.
- Find out more details like dates, cost, and sample itinerary.
- Ready to sign up? Register today!
- Download a tour brochure (PDF, 715 KB. You will need Adobe Reader, a free download, to view the brochure.)