Visit Guatemala with Us!
What will you get by going on a CoEd tour? A memorable vacation and the chance to change lives—including your own! Enjoy breathtaking landscapes and traditional Mayan culture as you meet the children and communities who benefit from CoEd’s projects.
“Visiting these remote areas of Guatemala was truly a humbling, absolute life-changing experience for me.” —Rebecca Wilks
Read more testimonials.
- Open to scholarship sponsors. (Not a sponsor yet? Select a student today!)
- Stand by your student as they graduate from our Scholarship & Youth Development Program.
- Celebrate their completion of high school, an accomplishment that only 5% of poor, rural students in Guatemala attain.
- Open to members of Rotary International and their spouses.
- Deliver books and supplies to students at schools benefiting from the Guatemala Literacy Project (GLP).
- Share in fellowship with Rotarians from around the world—travelers on past GLP tours have hailed from Canada, the U.K., and the Cayman Islands.
- Open to everyone!
- On this special, 20th Anniversary edition of the Snapshot Tour, travel back to where it all began for the Berninger brothers.
- Celebrate two decades of providing much-needed educational resources to Guatemalan schools.
- Participate in the inauguration of our brand new education center.
- Explore Guatemala and visit rural schools from a 'home base' in Antigua, the beautiful colonial capital. Perfect for those who don't want to pack up and move each day!
- Geared toward families.
- Work alongside Guatemalan primary school students on beautification projects at one of our Culture of Reading Program schools.
- Spend afternoons experiencing local culture and visiting CoEd program schools.
- Form lasting bonds with Guatemalan students and make new family memories.
- Open to families and individuals who are connected to Guatemala through adoption.
- Visit rural schools, explore Guatemalan culture, and connect to your family, other adoptive families, and most of all, the country of Guatemala.