Guatemala Literacy Project Tour
- Choose your room type
- Choose your payment amount
- Adjust the number to the left of the "Pay Now" button for the number of travelers you are paying for
This nine-day service trip offers you the chance to travel across the Western Highlands of Guatemala to deliver much–needed textbooks, inaugurate brand new computer centers, and interact with students, teachers, and families who benefit from the Guatemala Literacy Project (GLP)! You’ll learn about Guatemalan history and culture while sharing in the fellowship of other Rotarians from around the world.
Whether you are a solo traveler representing your Rotary Club or volunteering with friends and family, all are welcome! This project tour can also be a fun and unique opportunity to serve alongside your spouse, children, and grandchildren (kids ages 10+ welcome), introducing them to the world of Rotary, all while reinforcing the value of service.
Cost per Person
Early bird prices:
- US $1950 for single occupancy room
- US $1750 for double occupancy room
- US $1650 for a triple+ occupancy room
A non-refundable deposit of US $350 per person is required at the time of application.